5.23.2011

Returning to the blogosphere


I will receive my degree in January
after completing my internship 
requirement, but I was still pretty
excited!
Wow, it has been a while. I have been following my regular blogs, but have finally found the time needed to keep up with my own! In the months since I last updated my blog I have attended the Brown Symposium, consolidated jobs (down to one!), started some new projects, finished my semester last semester of classes, walked during graduation, and have started planning for my move back to Texas.

We will be Texas bound in 29 days! I am excited, but also very nervous.

I am looking forward to starting my fellowship at the Long Center for Performing Arts! I have recently been in contact with the development department at the Long Center and we have set up a meeting to hash out the details of my fellowship during the first week in July! My last post followed my first visit to the Long Center after I had been offered the fellowship opportunity.  Although the Long Center has only been around just over three years, I knew that it would be a great fit for me, as it is so central to Austin’s cultural happenings.

I have great hope for the next few months. I have been working on a project with a friend who works in web development and I am hoping to unveil it soon. Between now and then I will be busy tying up loose ends in Boston and preparing for the much anticipated move back to the Lone Star State!

No comments:

Post a Comment